The fourth session of PAAIA NexGen NY’s Leadership Development program is focused on how we can manage our First Impressions. After taking a self-assessment test (as part of the Pyramid of Self-Awareness Scale), you will practice making more effective first-impressions in pairs and small groups. Before and after the session, participants will have some time to meet and network with a dynamic and talented group of young professionals committed to leadership development, community building and personal growth.
- The importance of first impressions
- Connection Style Self-Assessment (adapted from the Pyramid of Self-Awareness Scale*)
- Group activity and peer feedback
- First impression tactics
- Application of first impressions on networking
- How to network with a purpose